HAVE A FINTASTIC DAY.



 





Hello, I am a beginner to blogging but it is something that I am wanting to learn. I am hoping that with some support it won't be too long before my blogs are up to scratch. 

I am also new to card designing but my imagination is flowing with ideas that I am wanting to share with my readers.

My card "HAVE A FINTASTIC DAY" was inspired by the Insperation  Station challenge, which can be found by following this link

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog

My card is inspired by their picture of a man and what I presumed to be his son. I think that they caught a beautiful fish just like the one on my card. My thoughts soon turned to the thought of pollution in the water. It inspired me to be green and reuse a beautiful padded blue envelope.

I added a negative from a fish that I had previously cut out and my fish came alive. I added it to my new paper from The Works and added some bling for an eye and fishing line.


I am delighted to have my card chosen as the winner at Inspiration Challenge blog. A big thank you to Donna and the team.




I think the card looks great, what do you think? I love to read your feedback.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tri=panel card

Cowboy Shirt

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22