Inspiration Station 19th December 2022


I can't believe it is Christmas already and this is the last design for 2022. I hope you will come over to The Inspiration Challenge Blog to share your creations.


I was thinking about using a digital stamp but I was keen on using something different. One day I was sorting through my craft supplies when I saw a friendly waving snowman. I wondered if he was waving goodbye before he melted away.I wanted to save the friendly snowman so I used him for the last card of 2022.

Thank you for reading my blog I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.










Comments

  1. Lovely card make Jane! Thanks for your lovely project for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme of this card and your use of ribbons. Ribbons can be hard to work with and you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cowboy Shirt

Tri=panel card

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22