I Believe in fairies


Hello and thank you for stopping by at my blog. If you like what I make I would appreciate it if you could give me a follow.

I created this card using two die cuts. The fairy die cut was gifted to me by a friend and I really wanted to do the die justice. I think I have managed that, what do you think?

I really do believe in fairies so what better word could I put with the fairy? I knew I had to use "believe" This word was ideal to let the world know that fairies are real.I teamed up the fairy and the wording with a purple card and paper. The bottom layer was a woshi style that covered the card. I then added three rectangular pieces of purple paper and gold leaf that added extra colour.

Everything apart from the wording was laid flat but I used dimensions to attach the wording. 

I have entered this card into the following challenges




Thank you for stopping by I hope to see you again soon.


Comments

  1. What a magical card! This background with the beautiful golds create a lovely setting for your fairy! So happy you shared with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, I am pleased that you liked it. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  2. What an adorable card, like the papers and design. Thank you for joining us at the Cut it Up challenge blog for our Magical Creatures challenge. -Treva (www.scrappint.blogspot)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, I am pleased you like my card. Thank you for your comment.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I love the bit of shine to go along with your sweet fairy! Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problems, I'm pleased that you like my card.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card. Love the design. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Galz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tri=panel card

Cowboy Shirt

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22