slam dunk


Hello and welcome to my latest blog post, I hope you enjoy what I write.

I am a little excited to be welcomed on to the design team for Through The Craft Room Door blog. For my first project I was invited to use the Slam Dunk Duncan digital stamp by Dr.Digis Slam Dunk Duncan a fun sporty stamp. I was on the lookout for a fun project ideal for a teenager so I was delighted with this stamp.



I have never used a digital stamp before and was really nervous about how my project would go, but to be honest I had no reason to be nervous, all went well and I am excited to use my next digital stamp. For this design I decided to keep my card simple but I plan on using different techniques in the future and learning about all the buttons that are available on the design platform. I enjoyed playing with the colours and resizing the image.

If you are like me and have never used a digital stamp before, I urge you to have a go. I only used a everyday printer, printer paper, some nice quality crafting card and I added a few blings and the results were fabulous.

Please feel free to leave any comments, always nice to hear from any readers. 








Comments

  1. love it, great job with your colors-great card for a teenager for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tri=panel card

Cowboy Shirt

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22