Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 17/10/22


These cute pumpkins have been sitting in my scrap box for the last ten years or so. I was inspired to use them for the latest Inspiration Station Challenge Blog I just had to decide how they were going to be used. 

The latest picture to inspire us. 

I do not have any Halloween designer paper and did not intend to buy any so after searching my imagination I decided to do a layered card using two of my favorite colours (orange and black).

I like my finished product and would love to see what the inspiration picture inspired you to design. Please stop by at the blog and share your creations. 





Comments

  1. Wonderful card Jane and you didn't need any patterned paper for this design, it's great on it's own. Thanks again for your lovely team project!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pumpkin card Jane! Great job teamie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cowboy Shirt

Tri=panel card

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22