Hetty Clare Christmas girl


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Can you believe it is Christmas already am I the only one wondering where the year has gone?

I am delighted to share my final design with you. I say delighted because I was nervous about using this digital stamp by Hetty Clare I did not think I would do it any justice but after a bit of thought and a play around I do think I have not done a bad design. I hope Hetty would like it, I know a lot of people would. The lady on the bike certainly reminds me of a few people. 

Some people will know that I like to recycle many items on my card making. The back ground with the trees on is tissue paper. 

I cut the digital image out in a round edged square and added a few dimensional's to add extra dimension and a green bow that I received in a RAK for an extra touch. 

I love the clean space on this card. Thank you Hetty for offering the design team this lovely digital stamp.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cowboy Shirt

Tri=panel card

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22