Cowboy Shirt


I have seen this card created lots of times by various designers. It is a card that I wanted to make my own version of but never got round to it. Well today I dug out my checked card and had a play. I was inspired to do so by this photo.


This photo can be found here on the Inspiration Station Challenge blog

The deign team offered cards that feature different horses in action, there was one card that had a number of cactus's. All the cards were really good  but I was inspired by the cowboys checked shirt. 

Why don't you head over to the Inspiration Challenge blog. and see how you are inspired. I have entered by card in to their challenge. 

Comments

  1. Jane, this is adorable. I love the paper! Thanks for sharing your project with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge. We love seeing all the entries and appreciate the participation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love it! Thanks for playing along at the Inspiration Station Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card and a clever design - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tri=panel card

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22