Stamps and frame


Tonight I had inspiration from the Double Trouble Blog they gave us this pattern that they wanted us to put our own stamp on to our design. 


When I say "they wanted us to put our own stamp on to our design" they actually did want us to do, as they're was a twist that needed adding to our design. We were not allowed to use pattern paper for our back grounds, we had to make our own background by using any of these techniques "dry embossing, stenciling, stamping or inked". This give me the chance to use some stamps that I had in my collection but not actually had chance to use. I settled for a small scatter of leaves and flowers and a centerpiece of a golden butterfly. It was fair to say that I was happy and loved my creation that I stamped on to my framed pink piece of card. I loved all the curves that I decided to find a thin die-cut that would compliment my pink frame.

I cut the thin die in silver and added this and the pink to a white card using dimensional's. We were allowed to orientate the sketch, so I enjoyed the freedom of playing with the design.

I have added this card into



Comments

  1. Welcome to Double Trouble... so glad you joined us for this challenge. What a pretty pink card and like your personalized stamping as a background for your YouNique Technique. on such a pretty panel frame. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble, and please come back for more fun challenges to see what Thing 1, 2 and 3 have up their sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, I love that fancy border! So happy to see you join us at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, I wanted to thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble for our "YouNique Background" challenge! Love that swirl die cut you added as an embellishment!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you joined us at Double Trouble! Stamping your own background can be so fun and we're glad you tried it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Jane! Thank you for joining in the fun at Double Trouble Challenge #114.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tri=panel card

Cowboy Shirt

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22