Beautiful Harvest, Inspiration Station Challenge Blog


Hello how are you all? welcome to my latest card that I designed for The Inspiration Station Design Blog our photo inspiration is


What a lovely selection of food for us all to be thankful for. I did originally plan on making a thank you card for this photo however a regular customer asked me to design her a card with flowers on she never specified the kind or colour of the flowers. When I had a look through my stash I already had 19 flower cards that she can pick from.

I was always going to use the peach design paper from Stampin Up but on closer look I noticed that some of the collection have flowers alongside the peaches I decided to improvise with my customer and offer her a peach and flower card, so now she as 20 cards to choose from. She also loves slimline card hence why I have gone slimline.

I added a "birthday wishes" statement and a bit of bling.

Thank you for reading my blog post please stop by at the blog and take a look at the other lovely designs.




Comments

  1. This is a gorgeous card and the floral print is so very pretty. Thanks for another lovely team project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with good use of beautiful designer series paper, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cowboy Shirt

Tri=panel card

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22