Dr Digi Dunderton Rugby Club.


I needed a quick card for my husband so I decided to treat myself to a Dr Digi stamp dunderton-rugby-club my husband and my family and mosy people in my town town are keen rugby league fans and support a team called Castleford Tigers hence the tiger print background and the colour I have chosen for the strip. I have added 3 dimensional s to the player and added a bit of bling to three of the corners. I have also added an Happy Birthday sentiment. 

I must admit the man really looks like my husband, ha ha. 

I would like to add my card to the following challenges

Comments

  1. Fab card for our B theme at Passion for Markers this week, good luck in the draw! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. great hubby card and again great job with the digi coloring it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tri=panel card

Cowboy Shirt

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22