Inspiration Station Challenge blog 4th July design team.


Hi all! I am the new member of the design team for Insperation Creations and I can not wait to share with you my inspired cards, we have some amazing promots coming up, come over and take a look. Also whilst you there why not sure with us what the prompt inspired you to create.


The current picture prompt is



For this prompt I used a 6 inch square card. By using dimensional's I added a 5.75 inch (round edged) square made from shiny silver. I cut another round edged square that measures 5.5 inch. This square is made out of scraps of wrapping paper. I think the captions on the paper and adds character to the card. The square of wrapping paper is laid flat using double sided tape.

I refered back to the original silver card and cut two 2 inch balloons and a "Happy birthday" sentiment. I added a length of ribbon to each balloon. The sentiment and balloons are held in place by using dimensional's.

I think the card is eye catching and the 3d effect brings a lot of character. I would love to hear any thoughts on my card.








Comments

  1. Jane, this is a fantastic card! I love all the elements and the design. Welcome to the team and thanks for a great team project!
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna, thank you for your comment. I look forward to designing more for you in the future. Have a lovely day, Jane.

      Delete
  2. You have brought a lot of "originality" to your card, the colors work well together and made an attractive unique card using what most of us don't think of, and throw away! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cowboy Shirt

Tri=panel card

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22