Tri=panel card


Hi all! I hope you are all well and having a delightful day. Today I am sharing with you a tri-panel card that was inspired by the latest Inspiration Station Challenge Blog



The picture above inspired me to make a Joy holiday card. I am sure the boys are having a lot of joy, what do you think? I also saw a lot of trees in the background hence the reason for the main images on my project. 


I hope you can come over to our blog and look at the other fantastic designs that our design team have created and whilst you are there why not sure your latest projects. 






Comments

  1. Great card Jane and a wonderful intrepretation of the photo. Thanks for a lovely team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, your suppost is always appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Jane, your card is very pretty and such an "out of the box" interpretation--very inspiring on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you for your kind words. If I could inspire one person to think outside of the box that would be amazing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cowboy Shirt

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22