Klm digital Sunflower Coffee Cup digital stamp


The Through The Craft Room design team B were invited to chose a digital stamp from klm I chose this wonderful stamp Sunflower Coffee Cup the moment I saw it I fell in love with it. I instantly knew I wanted to make something a bit different from my usual makes.


Most of my makes are a flat card but I went big for this one and went 3d and layered panels of paper. I also added extra leaves and a yellow sunflower with a cite lady bird. Near the bottom of the cup I added a cute die cut bird. In each of the bottom corners I added 3 pale yellow gems. I used a lot of 3d dimensional foam for instance on the yellow sunflower and to hold the sentiment in to place. 

The stamping set came with some great sentiments I chose COFFEE & FRIENDS MAKE THE PERFECT BLEND.


In my opinion this is a cute summer vibe card for a special friend.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tri=panel card

Cowboy Shirt

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22