Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 19 September 2022 -scarecrows


I love the latest prompt from The Inspiration Station challenge Blog it certainly did make me smile.




 Look at those cute scarecrows even they are smiling and enjoying the sunny day. For this creation I focused on the yellows and the golden moments, I also saw lots of flowers.

I used an premium card base and cut out a golden square and another square of designer rose card. I layered these on top of each other and cut out the word smile. Look at the "e" with a smiley face, almost scarecrow looking. I also added some golden gems to the middle of the largest flowers.

I also lined the inside of the card with another golden square and a white topper. I inserted an inspirational quote.

"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity."





 

Comments

  1. This is a very lovely card, I love the overall floral design. Thanks for another great team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tri=panel card

Cowboy Shirt

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22