Inspiration Station Challenge blog - 5th September 2022


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today I am sharing with you another Christmas Card this make this inspired by The Inspiration Station Challenge blog 

The Inspiration photograph is 


a wonderful picture of 4 stags in the autumn. I don't know about you but I love the colours of the autumn leaves, one of my favorite autumn colour is red, hence why it is one of the main colours on my creations background. I have added a golden stag to match the golden sunlight. In the top right corner I have added some elegant bling. A big gold and red star and 3 little silver crystal effect stars. Each represents a stag.

If you were inspired by mine or any of the other creative teams creation please come over to the blog an show us what you have made.  You may even win a prize. 


I have also added a follow button to my blog, if anyone feels like they could press on it and give me a follow that would be really appreciated. 







Comments

  1. What a fun & fabulous card teamie! Awesome take on our inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas plaid paper and the silhouette cut in gold is so pretty! Thanks for another wonderful team project for The Inspiration Station Challenge. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card and the gold gives a festive "air" to the plaid!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cowboy Shirt

Tri=panel card

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22