The Fairy Of The Roses kit by The Paper Shelter


As part of the design team for Through The Craft Room Door Blog I was asked to design a card using The Fairy Of The Roses kit by The paper Shelter

The kit comes as a collection of pre coloured digital stamp, black and white stamp for you to colour and a backing sheet. I decided to use the pre coloured stamp because honestly I could not resist the beautiful colours. I also had a lovely backing sheet from my collection that I wanted to use. I added a bit of bling to each corner of the card and a larger bling on to the backing sheet.

I fussy cutted the fairy image and added dimensional 's to the fairy to add a bit of life. I also added a matching Happy Birthday and attached it with dimensionals.

All in all I think I created a delightful card that would be perfect for any young princess or anyone who likes princesses.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cowboy Shirt

Tri=panel card

Inspiration Station Challenge Blog 03/10/22